"Customers are not interested in the things that you sell –
they buy services that they find valuable." – P. Viio
Digitalization has changed not only how we behave, but also how we buy – regardless if in B2C or B2B. Buyers are becoming increasingly well-informed of our offerings and those of our competitors. How should we in sales react to the situation when buyers contact potential suppliers even later in their buying processes? Are salespeople still needed? How do we manage the buy-sell process in a digital era?
Creating, building and nurturing the online presence of a sales team is part of successful sales and modern customer experience management. To succeed in this, sellers and sales forces need to take a new perspective on things. It’s not merely about posting on social media platforms. Digitalization of sales is something more, and it offers us new possibilities to succeed.
During the morning session of the Divia Growth and Sales event on November 24, we discuss and learn about the following topics:
- Overall impact of digitalization to sales and its processes
- Value approach in the era of digitalization
- Co-operation between IT and Sales for success
To support retrieving the answers, we introduce the following keynote speakers:
- Chairman of the Seminar: Petteri Kilpinen, CEO, Rainmaker Ltd
- Paul Viio, Professor of Practice in selling and sales management, Aalto University School of Business
- Manu Raivio, TechEvangelist, Frosmo Ltd
Looking forward to seeing you!
Time: Tuesday 24.11.2015, registration and coffee 8.30 a.m. Program runs from 9.00 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.
Venue: Musiikkitalo, Mannerheimintie 13 A, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Organizer: Aalto EE, Divia team contact details